To all our amazing clients.
We want to thank you all for your loyalty and patience during these challenging times. All at Royston Blythe hope you have stayed safe and healthy during these long months away. We are all delighted to be back and can`t wait to see you.
Our doors are now open and we have made some changes…
We have implemented the strictest Health and Safety guidelines to ensure the well-being of our clients and team BUT we will still guarantee the unique Royston Blythe experience of fabulous hair, in a beautiful environment with loads of fun and laughter (even behind a mask!)
The way we are going to be working from now on:
· Appointments can only be booked over the phone. We are not able to book appointments online or face to face in the salon.
· We are going to extend our opening hours, to reduce your waiting time and to accommodate everyone. (We will be offering last nights until 10.00pm and Sundays).
· We will be operating a split shift system; this will reduce numbers in the salon to reassure any vulnerable clients.
· One client per stylist (please do not attend with another person)
· Skin tests will need to be arranged before the first appointment or after the last appointment of the day.
· If any clients have any Covid 19 symptoms in the last 24 hours, they will be refused and asked to rebook after 14 days.
· We will still accept cash payments.
What we need from you:
· Patience when booking your appointment. The phone lines will be busy, but we will accommodate ALL our clients. The reception team will do all they can to book your appointment, however, they may have to offer you another stylist/colour technician due to the new working hours.
· Only one appointment will be taken at a time to free up the phone line for everyone.
· Clients will be asked NOT to enter the salon until authorised, the reception team will be there to greet you.
· Any colour disasters that may have happened with home colours during lock down must be reported on requesting the appointment. Colour corrections take considerably longer, a consultation will be needed prior to booking the appointment.
· Please arrive on time. We will not be able to accommodate early clients in a waiting area and late clients will be refused, as we will be limited on numbers in the salon.
· Face coverings/masks must be worn before entering the salon and at all times during your appointment. If you forget your mask, we will have them in salon in your own PPE pack.
· Hand Sanitation stations are available on entrance and throughout the salon. Everyone will be required to apply on entering the salon.
· We would ask you to minimise any personal belongings including coats and bags.
· Magazines have been removed from the salon.
· Retail products are available to purchase.
· Any refreshments offered will be served in disposable cups.
What we are doing:
· As social distancing is impossible with your stylist/ colour technician, we have taken every precaution possible to protect our clients and team.
· The team’s temperatures will be taken on their arrival, to ensure they have no physical Covid 19 symptoms.
· We are providing all our team with the necessary PPE and we have fitted the reception and backwash area with protective screens.
· Your personal PPE pack will include disposable mask, towels and gown.
· All sections and equipment will be sterilised before use, with an approved cleanser i.e., Barbicide.
Even in these difficult times, we are committed to offering an outstanding client experience. We have missed you all and cannot wait to see you again!
Nick & Royston x