The Best Hair Extensions in Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury at Royston Blythe
Hair extensions are not only the perfect way to create long, beautiful locks but are also a brilliant solution for adding volume to fine hair and allowing you to experiment with a fringe or adapt your hairstyle to suit a current hair trend. We are the hair extensions specialists in Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury.
Why visit Royston Blythe to have your Hair Extensions fitted?
Hair extensions are a particular specialism of Royston Blythe Hairdressers in Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury. Our clients love to adapt their hairstyles regularly and hair extensions of the very best quality enable them to do this without any damage to their hair. You can expect all the hair products used in both our Shrewsbury and Wolverhampton hair salons to be from high-end hair brands that share our passion for beautiful, well maintained, natural looking and healthy hair
The hair extension service that we offer at Royston Blythe is suitable for all lengths, you may require a full head of beautiful long hair, similar to that of our lovely friend, client and The Real Housewives of Cheshire star Dawn Ward or you may need length or shape to allow us to create the hairstyle of your dreams.
What to consider when choosing hair extensions.
Choosing the best hair extensions for our clients was quite a task, important considerations were :-
- The quality of hair
- Hair Extensions that are kind to the hair
- Finding the most natural fitting extensions
- Offering a service that is quick and painless for clients without any implications on the end result
Why we work with Hair Talk Hair Extensions
Research and testing proved that Hair Talk Hair Extensions were most suited to the needs of our clients and this is why :
- Hair Talk hair extensions work weight for weight with your own hair and with the natural fall of your hair putting not tension on your own hair, in fact, you can’t feel them, which is how hair extensions should be.
- The hair quality is 100% human hair, cuticle intact and root point correct, which makes them very durable, with re-use of the same hair for up to 6 months being commonplace.
- Hair Talk Hair Extensions are very quick to apply and easy to remove, causing no damage to your own hair at all. Every 4 – 6 weeks clients can come back to the salon to have the hair extensions maintained so that they are always sitting in the optimum position in your own hair.
- Hair Talk Hair extensions are a salon professional product and are only available exclusively at selected hair salons across the country.
What to do next :
Call the either our Shrewsbury or Wolverhampton hair salons to book in for an extensive hair extensions consultation and quote with one of our Hair Talk Hair Extension specialists. We will discuss your requirements, after-care and the look you can expect to achieve.
With an excellent reputation as the best hairdressers in Shrewsbury and Wolverhampton you can be sure we will deliver an exceptional experience when you visit either of our hair salons.